workspace Brings Coworking to Grants Pass
workspace lets you get out of your home office, have a place to land between appointments, and get energized by working with other business professionals.
Coworking Is Changing How & Where We Work
At workspace, you’ll find desks, tables, and comfy chairs. Fast and free WiFi. Dutch Bros. Coffee, tea and water. A conference room with a 47″ LED TV. Wireless printing.
What is Coworking?
Coworking is an emerging trend that offers work-at-home professionals, independent consultants and those who travel frequently, a business-ready alternative to coffee shops and cafes. Coworking also provides a viable solution to the isolation experienced by many telecommuters.
What’s more, the social and collaborative nature of coworking spaces can generate positive synergies not found in independent or home-based offices. (source: ABetterOffice.com)
- 24/7 Plan offers anytime access for $199 per month
- 9-to-5 Plan offers daytime hours for $125 per month
- Day Pass for $35 per day. Get a 5-Pack for $100.
- Add a Mail Box or Receptionist+Phone number for $59
- Upgrade to a Full-time Office at any time
You are invited to come by and take a tour of workspace @ The Boardroom. Or click below and sign up today!