Having your clients greeted with a warm smile as they step off the elevator or reach the top of the stairs is only one of the great perks included with your Executive Office in The Boardroom. You also receive shared administrative assistant, professional telephone services customized and personalized to fit your company’s needs, shared lobby waiting room, up to 12 hours of our Thomas Edison and Henry Ford conference room usage per month, utilities, janitorial service and easy off-street parking. At The Boardroom we take pride in working with you to make sure we are meeting your client’s needs exactly to your specifications.
Your Boardroom office includes:
- Signage on Guild Building’s Boardroom Sign
- Listing on the Boardroom lobby directory
- Prestigious business address inside The Guild Building
- Mail box in the lobby
- Mail forwarding service (sent weekly + cost of postage)
- High speed internet access (Wired & wireless)
- Print, copy, scan and fax services (includes 100 B&W copies per month; additional pages just $.04 for B&W and $.19 for Color)
- 12 hours use of The Boardroom’s conference rooms
- All utilities including power, water and gas along with security, document destruction and janitorial services
Your Boardroom telephone services include:
- Professional receptionist during business hours
- Your calls answered in your business name
- Dedicated local telephone number
- Free domestic long distance
- Telephone handset (1 per person; $150 deposit per handset)
- Use of Boardroom fax number
- Voice mail service
- Call forwarding
- Additional phone lines available at $35 per month.
Service terms just 1 year. See Executive Office handout for additional details.
Executive Club Lounge
The Executive Club lounge is modeled after private VIP lounges found in major airports. You can shower after a workout or find a comfortable chair for relaxation, mingling, reading or quiet study after a hectic day. The Executive Club lounge also offers complimentary coffee, tea, and ice water plus HDTV to keep an eye on Fox Business News.