When Steve Jobs founded Apple in his garage 30 years ago, he hired a professional secretarial service to handle Apple’s incoming calls. Now Apple is a $100 billion company. We don’t promise that kind of growth!
Yet a Virtual Office in The Boardroom will enhance your business image and make you more productive when you work from home. The Boardroom offers three Virtual Office Plans. You can upgrade to a Full-Time Executive Office when you are ready.
Business Identity Plan
- Prestigious Business Address: The Guild Building on your business cards, letterhead, Google Places, and marketing collateral establishes a powerful presence.
- Mail and Package Services: Mail and packages are received, held or forwarded to you according to your instructions.
- Business Phone Number and Voicemail: Your own dedicated local business phone number forwarded to your voice mail box or your cell phone.
- 1 workspace Day Pass per month.
Corporate Identity Plan
Everything included with the Business Identity plan plus…
- Live Receptionist & Personalized Call Answering: Your friendly Boardroom receptionist answers your calls in your company name.
- Call Transferring & Redirecting: Your calls are answered with your company name and then transferred to you.
Conference Rooms and Furnished Office available. Need to meet an important prospect or client? Or out-of-town guests taking over your home? The Boardroom offers furnished day-use offices and conference rooms by the hour, day or month. Our friendly receptionist greets your prospects and clients and notifies you when they arrive. Easy off-street parking.
Part-Time Office Plan
This plan includes everything which comes with the Corporate Identity plan plus…
- Call Screening & Announcing: Your calls are announced, allowing you to choose which to accept in your office and/or transfer to any U.S. phone number.
- 16 Hours furnished Day-Use office included per month
- 4 Hours Conference Room usage included per month
- 2 workspace Day Passes per month.
30 Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
You’re invited to stop by and take a tour. You’ll see our conference rooms and furnished offices and get to meet our receptionists. Come by and get all the details how a Virtual Office at The Boardroom can give your business a fast and affordable facelift!