When Steve Jobs founded Apple in his garage in 1976, he hired a professional secretarial service to handle Apple’s incoming calls. Now Apple is a $200 billion company. We don’t promise that kind of growth!
A Virtual Office in The Boardroom will enhance your business image and make you more productive when you work away from your home office. Based in Medford? You can easily setup a satellite office to better serve your Grants Pass clients.
The Boardroom offers three Virtual Office plans to choose from. All plans are month-to-month and have no setup fees or deposits. You can upgrade to a full-time Executive Office when you are ready.
Mail Box Plan
- Prestigious Business Address: Now you can put a picture of the Guild Building on your marketing materials. Enhance your business image on your business cards, website, Facebook Page, Google My Business and more.
- Mail Box: You can pick up your mail Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. Mail forwarding services available.
- Monthly services fee of $59. There is no setup fee or deposit required.
Business Identity Plan
- Mail Box and Forwarding Services: Your mail box gives you a prestigious Grants Pass address. You can pick up your mail Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm. Mail forwarding services available.
- Business Phone Number and Voicemail: Your local business phone number will be forwarded to your voice mail box or your cell phone.
- Monthly services fee of $119. There is no setup fee or deposit required.
- Optional Call Answering: $30. Your friendly Boardroom receptionist answers your calls in your company name and transfers them to you wherever you are. Up to 60 calls answered per month.
Part-Time Office Plan
This plan includes the Business Identity Plan plus discounted time in the Day Use Office and Conference Rooms.
- Mail Box and Forwarding Services
- 16 Hours furnished Day-Use office usage included per month
- 2 Hours Conference Room usage included per month
- Personalized Call Answering. Includes 100 calls answered per month.
- Monthly services fee of $299. There is no setup fee or deposit required.
Additional Options for Virtual Members
- Meeting Rooms: Need to meet an important prospect or client? Has your home office turned into a guest room? The Boardroom offers a furnished day-use office and conference rooms by the hour Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. Our friendly receptionist greets your prospects and clients and notifies you when they arrive.
- Day Use Office: $20 per hour reserved for Boardroom Members. $30 per hour for non-members.
- Conference Rooms: $25 per hour reserved for Boardroom Members. $35 per hour for non-members.
- Event Center: $50 per hour reserved for Boardroom Members. $75-100 per hour for non-members.
- VOIP Handset for your Home Office: $50 per month (includes free local & long distance within the continental US). $250 handset deposit
- Advertising on the Guild Building LED Sign: $49 per month
- Directory Listing in our Lobby: $20 per month (Subject to space availability)
- Administrative Services such as scanning, copying, marketing tasks: $30/hour with $5 minimum.
Come on by and take a look. You’ll see our conference rooms and furnished office and get to meet our receptionists. Learn how a Virtual Office at The Boardroom can give your business a fast and affordable facelift!
30 Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
If during the first 30 days you’re not totally satisfied with your Virtual Office services for whatever reason at all, simply let us know and we’ll gladly refund 100% of your money.